The Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP) is pleased to announce that the following individuals have been elected by the ACRP membership to serve on the Association’s Board of Trustees for 2023.
The election for the new Board members was called by the Board of Trustees as prescribed by the ACRP Bylaws and in accordance with the Association’s incorporation in the state of Ohio. ACRP’s Nominating Committee was charged by the Board to lead the recruitment process for qualified candidates. The election took place October 1 – 31, 2022.
2023 ACRP Board of Trustees
Elected for a First Two-year Term
- Sassan Azad, MSc, ACRP-CP, PMP, Managing Partner; Director, Medical Affairs Ops.; Clinical Research Consultant, AzadMedica Inc.
- Leslie Byatt, BA, PM, CCRC, ACRP-PM, Study Activation and Regulatory Manager; New Mexico Minority/Underserved NCORP Grant Administrator; Clinical Research Manager, New Mexico Cancer Care Alliance, University of New Mexico Comprehensive Cancer Center
“We are delighted to welcome our returning and new Board members, who represent a diverse group of global clinical research executives,” says Susan P. Landis, ACRP Executive Director. “Our volunteer Board shares in ACRP’s passion to promote excellence in clinical research. We deeply appreciate their contribution of time, energy, and expertise for the advancement of ACRP and its members.”
2023 ACRP Board of Trustees Officers
- Chair: Christine Senn, PhD, CCRC, CPI, ACRP-CP, FACRP, Chief Integration Officer, Centricity Research
- Vice Chair: Elisa Cascade, MBA, Clinical research and technology innovator, leader, and advisor
- Treasurer: Mo Ali, Senior Vice President, GM Decentralized Clinical Care, Medable, Inc.
- Immediate Past Chair: David Morin, MD, FACP, CPI, FACRP, Director of Clinical Research, Holston Medical Group Sites; Founder and CEO, SiteOptex Software
2023 Academy Board of Trustees
The Academy of Clinical Research Professionals (Academy) is pleased to announce that the following individuals have been elected by certificants to serve on the Academy’s Board of Trustees for 2023.
Elected for a First Three-year Term
- Glenda Guest, BS, CCRA, RQAP-GCP, TIACR, ACRP-MDP, FACRP, President, Assured of Quality Consulting & Training
- Dee Tilley, RN, CGRN, CCRC, ACRP-MDP, ACRP-PM, Research Nurse, Mercy Health St. Vincent Mercy Medical Center
Re-elected for a Second Three-year Term
- Public Member: Kristin Smedley, Co-Founder, President, Curing Retinal Blindness; Co-Founder, Thriving Blind Academy
2023 Academy Board of Trustees Officers
- Chair: Steven Ziemba, PhD, MBA, CRCP, CIP, CCRC, CPI, ACRP-PM, FACRP, Founder and Principal, Research Site Consult, LLC
- Vice Chair: Robert O’Connor, MS, CCRA, ACRP-CP, FACRP, Senior Clinical Scientist, Procter & Gamble
- Immediate Past Chair: Norbert Clemens, MD, PhD, CPI, ACRP-PM, FACRP, Director Clinical Trial Management, HOYA Surgical Optics
View the entire roster—and read the biographies—of the ACRP Board of Trustees and the Academy Board of Trustees. Then explore opportunities to share your knowledge and expertise with ACRP or the Academy, including board and committee service, local chapter leadership, and more.