ACRP Interest Groups bring together clinical research professionals from different disciplines and activity areas—fostering the sharing of information and experiences among ACRP Members and professional colleagues. ACRP Interest Groups will:
- Provide clinical research professionals with tailored content and training resources from a wide variety of platforms, including the ACRP Online Community, Clinical Researcher, the ACRP Meeting & Expo, and more.
- Provide the individual member with a responsive forum and venue to expand the member's knowledge and skill sets in the respective Interest Group area.
- Provide focused, expert, and up-to-date best practices in the day-to-day roles and responsibilities within each Interest Group area.
Enjoy personalized content associated to each specific group delivered from the following ACRP channels:
- Training and Development
- Articles from The Monitor and Clinical Researcher
- ACRP Member-Shared Resources
- Latest Discussions from the ACRP Online Community eForums
- ACRP Certification
Any ACRP Member can join one or more Interest Groups, so participate and get involved today. This is your chance, as an ACRP Member, to learn, influence future program content, and become more actively connected with the mission of ACRP.
To learn more about joining ACRP Interest Groups and volunteering as an Interest Group Leader, please review the ACRP Interest Group Guidelines