ACRP Interest Groups bring together clinical research professionals from different disciplines and activity areas—fostering the sharing of information and experiences among ACRP Members and professional colleagues. ACRP Interest Groups will:
- Promote the mission of ACRP by sharing, evaluating and disseminating information through support of the Local Chapters; the Global Conference & Exhibition; training and development; and our resources.
- Provide the individual member with a responsive forum and venue to expand the member's knowledge and skill sets in the respective Interest Group area.
- Provide focused, expert, and up-to-date best practices in the day-to-day roles and responsibilities within each Interest Group area.
Enjoy personalized content associated to each specific group delivered from the following ACRP channels:
- Training and Development
- The Monitor Articles
- ACRP Member-Shared Resources
- Latest Discussions from the ACRP Online Community eForums
- ACRP Certification
Any ACRP Member can join one or more Interest Groups, so participate and get involved today. This is your chance, as an ACRP Member, to learn, influence future program content, and become more actively connected with the mission of ACRP.