ACRP Chapter Affiliates are member-led, incorporated entities that deliver both ACRP created and original programs, in-person, to members within their vicinity. Taking advantage of ACRP’s large network of Local Chapter Affiliates helps members harness ACRP’s global resources at a local level—growing their networks and personalizing their experiences within the Association.
Chapter Affiliates provide many services to their members, including:
- Providing professional development programs that offer FREE CEs, CEUs, CBRNs, and/or CMEs
- Serving as a nearby point-of-contact on clinical research issues
- Hosting networking events that help you connect at the local level
- Enhancing career growth with opportunities for leadership positions at the regional level, and potentially the global level, which can bolster your résumé and make a positive impact in your community
- Delivering Local Chapter communications including eForums in the Online Community, newsletters, and e-mails (please note that communications differ per Chapter
Please make sure that you provide us with your most current e-mail address so that we can keep in touch with you. Simply log onto the national ACRP Website and update your contact information OR send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.