Do you want to get to know other professionals in your area and contribute to developing an active, vibrant local clinical research community? Then joining your local ACRP chapter is for you!
ACRP has more than 50 local chapters which connect you locally and provide a forum for your personal and professional development; provide an opportunity to develop your leadership, managerial, public speaking and group decision-making skills; offer continuing education credits; and provide opportunities for face-to-face networking. The leadership structure of these chapters varies widely and allows for numerous involvement options. We encourage you to become a member of both ACRP global and your nearest local chapter.
Chapters provide many services to their members, including:
- Providing professional development programs that offer FREE CEUs, including ACRP, CBRN, and/or CME credits
- Serving as a nearby point-of-contact on clinical research issues
- Hosting networking events that help you connect at the local level
- Enhancing career growth with opportunities for leadership positions at the regional level, and potentially the global level, which can bolster your résumé and make a positive impact in your community
- Delivering Local Chapter communications including eForums in the Online Community, newsletters, and e-mails (please note that communications differ per Chapter)
ACRP membership does not include membership to your local chapter. Chapter membership may be purchased through the ACRP website on the chapter page. To find a chapter near you, please visit www.acrpnet.org/chapters.
When you join your local chapter and ACRP, you choose to be knowledge leaders in the clinical research profession and change makers in your own backyard. Joint membership offers you a unique opportunity to connect with local, national, and international professionals.
Please make sure that you provide us with your most current e-mail address so that we can keep in touch with you. Simply log onto the ACRP Website and update your contact information OR send an e-mail to email@example.com.