Getting ready to take your Certification Exam? Below are four (4) options to help you prepare to sit for the exam and earn your Certification in the job-specific function you actually perform.
Certification Exam Review Package
ACRP's Certification Exam Review Package ($300 Member; $400 Regular) helps to ensure that you are fully prepared for success. Each designation-specific bundle includes the ACRP Certification Exam Preparation Self-Paced eLearning Course, an online Exam Practice Exercise and a downloadable PDF, the Certification Exam Preparation Guide, which is mapped to the Detailed Content Outline (DCO) of the exam. Please see each individual product description, below, for more detailed information.
Note: Purchases are non-refundable. If you purchase a Certification Exam Review Package, please do not purchase an additional Exam Practice Exercise as it is already included in the bundle.
Certification Exam Preparation Self-Paced eLearning Course
The new ACRP Certification Exam Preparation Self-Paced eLearning Course ($250 Member; $350 Regular) provides guidance on how to prepare for an ACRP Certification exam (e.g., CCRA®, CCRC®, and CPI®) to candidates eligible to take the exam. Familiarize yourself with the format of the exam, tackle example questions, and conduct a personal gap analysis to ensure you are fully primed to earn your ACRP Certification.
- Become familiar with the question-style and layout of ACRP’s Certification exams, including how to approach their multiple-choice format
- Learn how to identify and describe at least three (3) strategies for taking ACRP’s Certification exams
- Learn how to use and reference the five (5) relevant guidelines used to create the ACRP’s Certification exams:
- ICH E2A — Safety Definitions
- ICH E6 — Good Clinical Practice
- ICH E8 — General Considerations for Clinical Trials
- ICH E9 — Statistical Principles for Clinical Trials
- The Declaration of Helsinki
The newly developed ACRP Certification Exam Preparation Self-Paced eLearning Course is available in an up-to-date format, allowing you to have the ultimate flexibility in when and where you prepare for your ACRP Certification Exam.
Please note: The objectives for the Certification Exam Preparation Course, developed by ACRP’s Professional Development program, are designed to match the Detailed Content Outline (DCO) for each exam with the related ICH guidelines, but are developed independently from the Academy. The Academy does not endorse, recommend, or sponsor any review course, manuals, or books for the CCRC®, CCRA®, and CPI® Certification exams.
The Certification Program has been accredited by the NCCA and it would be a violation of those standards to train towards any specific exam. Upon completion of this course, it is the attendee’s responsibility to conduct a personal gap analysis and prepare accordingly in order to pass any of the exams offered.
Exam Practice Exercise
The Exam Practice Exercise ($80 Member; $100 Regular) is an online offering of 50 multiple-choice questions with the right answers to help you prepare for the ACRP Certification Exams. Each Exam Practice Exercise is tailored to help you sit for the exam, in the job-function you actually perform (i.e., CRA, CRC, or PI).
The Global Exam Committees have aligned the content of each Exam Practice Exercise with the recently updated Detailed Content Outline (DCO) for each exam. Each practice exercise contains 50 designation-specific (i.e., CRC, CRA, or PI) multiple-choice questions and answers. All questions cover at least one of the five (5) content areas of the current Certification Exams. All of the Exam Practice Exercise questions have previously appeared on ACRP Certification Exams.
The online format of each Exam Practice Exercise was designed to familiarize you with the format of the ACRP Certification Exams, even providing you with the correct answers, to make you comfortable with the overall experience.
- You are given three (3) continuous hours, through a timed countdown, just like the actual exam. This allows you to practice answering questions and view the correct responses on your computer screen.
- Each question is viewed on its own screen as you navigate forward to the next question, back to previous questions, skip questions, and mark questions for review before completing the Exam Practice Exercise.
- You have up to two (2) opportunities to enter the Exam Practice Exercise. While the questions are the same, you may choose to navigate both attempts differently―answer all questions first and then return to each question to reveal the answer or see the answers as you move through each question.
- Upon completing the Exam Practice Exercise, you can view the number of correct responses for each of the five (5) major content areas of the ACRP Certification Exams.
- Access to the Exam Practice Exercise is available for up to one (1) year or two (2) attempts, whichever comes first.
Note: Purchases are non-refundable.
Immediately after purchasing your Exam Practice Exercise, you will receive an e-mail confirmation with a voucher number and a link to instructions for online access. Before making your purchase, please read the system requirements.
Certification Exam Preparation Guides
Clinical research is now a global enterprise. All participating countries recognize the standards set forth by the International Conference on Harmonization (ICH).
ACRP’s Certification Exams focus on aspects of a clinical research professional’s role as stated in the relevant Detailed Content Outline (DCO) and their relation to ICH guidelines rather than local regulations, since they have relevance to these roles irrespective of where they are located in the world.
Certification Exam Preparation Guides ($135 Member; $150 Regular) assist you in preparing for the ACRP Certification Exams (e.g., CRA, CRC, or PI) by providing an overview of the relevant ICH guidelines (i.e., Guideline for Good Clinical Practice E6(R1), Definitions and Standards for Expedited Reporting E2A, General Considerations for Clinical Trials E8, Statistical Principles For Clinical Trials E9) and the Declaration of Helsinki.
These guides contain diagrams which show the links between the relevant guidelines and the DCO. They serve as supplements to your reading of the DCO and the relevant international guidelines by providing definitions of key terms and overviews of concepts together with lists of responsibilities. There is overlap between the different guidelines and, for ICH GCP, between its sections. These guides will help you recognize these links and overlaps, making your preparation much more effective and efficient.
The PDF format of each Certification Exam Preparation Guide was designed to familiarize you with the four (4) relevant ICH guidelines and the Declaration of Helsinki, which the ACRP Certification Exam questions are based on.
Note: Purchases are non-refundable.
The objectives for the Certification Exam Preparation Guides, developed by ACRP’s Professional Development program, are designed to match the Detailed Content Outline (DCO) for each exam with the related ICH guidelines, but are developed independently from the Academy. The Academy does not endorse, recommend, or sponsor any review course, manuals, or books for the CRC, CRA and PI Certification exams.