Explore Our Chapter:
About Our Chapter
The Greater Philadelphia Chapter of ACRP (affectionately known as ACRP Philly) has the distinction of being one of the first groups to organize at a local level. ACRP Philly has offered networking and continuing education opportunities to thousands of clinical research professionals throughout the Philadelphia area. What started as a wine and cheese gathering for a handful of professionals all those years ago has blossomed into a vibrant and active community with regular networking and educational offerings. Our meetings generally offer continuing education credits, important for maintaining ACRP certification.
The Greater Philadelphia Chapter was a very proud recipient of the Outstanding Chapter Award for 2010 and we continue to offer great educational and networking opportunities, each addressing important industry specific topics.
Please check the Chapter website as more information about meeting topics and specific locations will be posted as it becomes available. Do not hesitate contacting any Board or Committee members with any questions or comments – their contact info can be found below.
Please join our LinkedIn group to stay updated on chapter events and network with other members!
More event information coming soon. Check back for updates!
|Summer Networking Event
||Wednesday, July 22, 2015
||6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
||Molly Maguire's Irish Restaurant & Pub
197 Bridge St
Phoenixville, PA 19460
View the event flyer for more information
||This event is free! Admission includes a free drink and food.
Bring your business cards and CV's for networking.
Navigating Change in Clinical Research
7th Annual 2 Day Conference
||Thursday-Friday, May 14-15, 2015
Blue Bell Country Club
1800 Tournament Dr
Blue Bell, PA 19422
View the flyer for this event.
- Risk-Based Monitoring and the Impact on Clinical Research
- Updates in Quality Assurance
- The latest in Medical Device Research
- Principal Investigator Perspectives on Clinical Research
- Career Progressions in Clinical Research
- Shifts in the Regulatory Processes
- Pharma's Productivity Challenge
- Changes involving the Institutional Review Boards
- The latest in Vaccine Trials
- Data Management Innovations
- Latest Updates from the FDA
- Changes in Compliance from a Legal Perspective
*pricing varies by admission type, please view the flyer for detailed information.
Biopharmaceutical Industry Clinical Development Paradigm Shifts
||Wednesday, March 11, 2015
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
239 Town Center Road
King of Prussia, PA 19406
Harris Koffer, Pharm D
Strategic Solutions Division
PRA Health Sciences
||View the flyer for this event
Joining and Renewing Chapter Membership
To join the Greater Philadelphia Chapter, please click the "Join this Chapter" button at the top of our page, select the Greater Philadelphia Chapter, and follow the instructions provided.
We look forward to seeing you at our Chapter meetings and hope that you will consider becoming more involved in the Chapter at some point by volunteering for a committee or running for a Board Member position.
If you have any questions, suggestions or comments for the chapter, please find Chapter Board contact information below.
Benefits of Greater Philadelphia Chapter Membership
Becoming an active member in your local ACRP chapter is a great way to learn more about clinical research in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry and it also provides many great benefits; a member of the Greater Philadelphia Chapter of ACRP can expect to receive the following benefits:
- Obtaining research-related continuing education credits for each speaker meeting you attend – which counts towards certification maintenance
- Discounted registration for chapter sponsored educational programs
- Networking in all areas of research with other engaged research professionals
- A valuable resource for information, training, and employment opportunities
Remember, only members of ACRP can become members of the local Chapter. Our Chapter is active in the National dues collection program. This means that the national organization will collect dues for local membership at the same time they collect your national dues.