Explore Our Chapter:
About the Greater Houston Chapter
The Greater Houston Area Chapter is committed to providing means for professional networking, discussion of industry related issues, and continuing education to local members.
Pursuant to the mission, this Chapter shall set forth to:
- Implement strategic ACRP membership recruitment and retention programs
- Create a diverse network of engaged industry professionals
- Promote member participation in ACRP activities
- Increase awareness of ACRP programs and services, including professional certification
- Provide educational and professional resources to local members
- Facilitate active feedback from local members to the national Board of Directors
More event information coming soon. Check back for updates!
|An Effective Corrective Action and Preventive Action (CAPA) Program
Wednesday, April 15, 2015
1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
Texas Heart Institute
DAC Auditorium C-060 (level B1)
6720 Bertner Ave
Houston, TX 77030
Dr. Susan Leister
Director of Quality Assurance
Technical Resources International
||View the event flyer for more information.
|Registration and Contact Hours:
This event has been approved for 1.5 contact hours. Register and purchase contact hours for this event here. (*Note - Chapter members must still register for hours using this link to activate the program evaluation)
To obtain contact hours, attendees must complete a post-program evaluation which can be found under "My Tests, Evaluations & Certifications" on the ACRP homepage. The evaluation for this event will be available from April 16 - May 16, 2015.
**credits will not be applied to your account until you complete this evaluation.